Since 1977 Design Enterprises of San Francisco has published books and software developed inhouse. Our titles have been adopted by book clubs and found an audience world wide both in English and translations. For more details about earlier publications, visit Previous Publications.
Our paperback and hardback books are available from Amazon and other retail outlets:
We are selling Pattern Design Guides and Patterns for Fashion Dolls as eBooks. Both the Pattern Design Guides and the Fashion Doll Patterns may be ordered as PDF Files you can download. The following Terms and Conditions apply to these products.
- You may pay using PayPal or the credit cards from Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express.
- Credit Card transactions are processed by FastSpring.
- Our Pattern Design Guides and Patterns for Fashion Dolls are protected by US and international copyright law.
- You may copy them for your own individual use.
- You may distribute and/or sell sewn garments made from them without any restriction.
- You may not distribute or sell copies of the descriptions, instructions, and/or patterns to others including friends, club members, students, or clients.
- You may distribute a copy of the "Dressing Instructions" for the patterns with garments you make from these patterns.
- We reserve the right to refuse to sell patterns to anyone who does not honor the copyright law and the specific rights stated above.
- There is no sales tax or VAT charge for PDF Files unless a Backup CD is ordered.
- There are no shipping charges for PDF Files.
- There are no refunds for PDF Files.
- You may download the PDF Files at the end of the order process.
- You may download the PDF Files from your Order Confirmation Email for up to 7 days after the purchase.